Wednesday 14 April 2021

Microtale- Chapter 2

 To read Chapter-1, click here.

Chapter-2


He said, "My Name is Sagar, and her name is Nancy."

#

Sagar said, "I met her a year ago, in this café only. The current situation is the replica of that same day. The only difference is tears were in her eyes and not mine. In her pain, I passed her the  bottle of water and asked with my affection the reason for her sadness."

Nancy replied in a passive voice, "Nobody loves me. I don't have any friends in this new city, and my parents want me to study outside my home town because they feel I am too weak and naive, and according to them the only way I can become strong is by living away from them. But the fact is, I feel lonely and empty. I am suffering from homesickness. I feel depressed. And those hostel girls always judge me. Today they were talking about me, but they didn't realize that I was behind them,listening to their snide comments. I felt awful and angry, but I was helpless and unable to do anything. They think I am selfish. Just a few days before we went on an outing. They wanted to visit the fashion street but I wanted to visit the historical monuments. Since I had no intention for shopping I booked a cab and headed to my site of choice. Later in late evening when we gathered back for dinner, I heard them whispering. Guess what, they tagged me as a selfish girl. Seriously? How can they assume so! "

Sagar, "It's okay, na! Why are you reacting to such a pity thing? Itni si baat k liye koi rota hai kya? And yes, your parents are right. Be practical, Be strong."

She replied with an angry and a disgusted look, "If you want to give a lecture like my mother, go away and then take your water bottle with you.I don’t want to talk to you too."

Sagar, "Okay Baba, I won't give you a lecture…Relax and please have water"

#

In this way, our friendship started, and most of the time, I was her listener and her personal comforter. With time our bond strengthened, but I was a very practical person. I always gave priority to my studies, my work and was goal oriented since childhood. On the other side, Nancy was a very emotional person, pampered and easy going kind of person. She never took her life too seriously. Look at the beauty of nature, a way practical minded person was in ambience of an emotional soul.  She frequently started becoming irritated saying that I was busy but the reality was exactly opposite. The reason for her irritation was not my schedule but her living and  difficulty in adapting to the new city life. I told myself, "If I am a true friend, I need to help her through this transition phase". But I was afraid of the attachment. I always use to question myself, how can someone not fall for such an innocent and lovely person. Soon, I realized that she was really important to me than my fear. Breaking all my personal level barriers, I supported her, tried my best to be with her whenever time permitted. Sometimes I used to fail, but I knew how to make her happy. I was her teddy. I changed my priorities not because it was my friendly duty to help her but because I undoubtedly enjoyed her company. My heart wanted to be with her, all day, all night, in simple every moment. With each passing day it was becoming difficult for me to control my emotions and evenly one day it came out in front of her, and she loved it. Once she said, "Tum bi to meri Tarah emotional hi ho! I love you!" I knew, sometimes, unintentionally, such words come out of the mouth for the sweet moments, but she kept her words a little longer. Whenever I used to call her, she had so much excitement that most of the time, either she used to dance or fall down her bedsides to pick up my call as early as possible. She was mad for me. Initially, I thought her feelings were temporary, so I stopped myself a lot, but I couldn't resist myself when she proposed to me. It was a delightful surprise, and I was damn serious when I accepted her proposal. Her actions, her caring towards me, her love , everything made me fall for her every moment I see her. She was the best companion I could ever ask for me. 

 




I started to introduce her to my friend circle. Just two months before, everything just changed. I was very sure,

"Once we .... 



*Chapter -3  will be coming soon.

Thanks for reading. 

Click on Subscribe (at top) to get an email notification for the chapter-3.

 




*Chapter-3 is already out. Click here


Sage Square Open Face Helmet for Scooty (Large, Grey Glossy), ABS Vi

1 comment:

Title Open For Audience

Despite the fact that romantic love is "wholly celebrated" in both Indian mass media (such as Bollywood) and folklore, arranged m...