Sunday 14 February 2021

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani- Avi

 

Avi


Being Honest, Avi is my favourite character in this movie. Because I feel he is the best example for friendship. No matter how much he was hurt, he has a very very big heart. A person who is upset from 8 years from his friend, but not taken more than 8 days to forgive him. It's not easy but Avi showed what is true friendship. I feel he is fighter too. His character always shown loser, but till helpful and supporting to his friends. He has dreams of living together with Bunny, but he felt shattered when he came to know about Bunny's different dreams. He don't want to accept this, but he don't have any other option. Once I feel guilty about him, but then I realized such characters don't need our sympathy, instead they deserve appreciation. I guess the reason behind not able to recognize of Adit's Love towards him is he never grown up from friendship. He was in deep friendship with everyone. No matter how much he was hurt due to Kabir, he didn't miss his success/his episodes. He didn't accept the money from Kabir, he just wish to have spent some quality time with Kabir. He is simple and pure heart guy. If you analyze the end of movie, it was only him who was alone. He made me realize if any person wants to be strong, he can be strong alone. He don't need anyone , neither love nor friend. Though it was last day of his bar, he was standing confidently  and smiling from heart. He was very very Strong and best example of Friendship Like Joey in Friends.

❤

"Saale Apne Dollar Se mujhe Kharid raha hai? Itni Sasti nahi hai Meri DOSTI. Mujhe tere paise nahi chahiye Bunny, Samjha? ... Yeh le daaru pi mere sath."

❤


 

Most of them want to be like Bunny, but I feel director has shown four different characters and everybody has right to chose their life. I really want to be like AVI, best for friends. What about you, my dear friends?

Let me know what you thought about characters of YJHD in comment Section.





1 comment:

  1. The concept line u drawed is truly amazing, I never thought it on this path bt since u highlighted each character with such depth, I could nt resist myself from sharing my viewpoint. Bunny for me was a very happening guy living his life on his conditions bt what he always lacked was a point of stability which he got once he meet his bestest trip partner and then life partner,Naina. For me Naina was the best character (not only becoz my dear ones knows that m more like her nature) bt because of her flawless nature. The soul, the aura,the simplicity which can evn make a wanderluster like bunny to stop and hault at. Also that she supported him staking her own feelings nd for me thats the purest form of emotions any1 can have....Care/ Friendship or Love whatever u say, it's there and it's just there, to be felt and nt to be showcased. In my opinion, nothing matters more than the happiness of the person u love or hav emotions for, there happiness means end of the world to u. If u meet one such ur lucky, treasure it! Rest aditi and Avi were chilled out people, love and care was there strong suit and they proveded it everytime.

    ReplyDelete

Title Open For Audience

Despite the fact that romantic love is "wholly celebrated" in both Indian mass media (such as Bollywood) and folklore, arranged m...