Saturday 22 July 2017

But I believe v/s It’s not easy




It’s not easy to shift from one career to another,
But I believe myself that I will prove my decision to be right…

It’s not easy to leave one family [friends] and come back to another family [home]
But I believe that friendship lasts forever when you maintain some distance..

It’s not easy to be in struggling period,
But I believe that the patience always show fruitful result…

It’s not easy to be in such a situation when you feel, you are clueless, aimless,
But I believe that life should be live for humanity, [others] not for Targets [Aims]..

It’s not easy to be in relationship at such Struggling time,
But I believe that Every phase of Life must be enjoyed as per the destiny’s time table, not as per our wish..

It’s not easy to forget the pain of no contact since long days from forever friends,
But I believe that I stay in their hearts not in their day to day life…

It’s not easy to accept that you are not ready financially,
But I believe that Time makes us ready soon..

It’s not easy to balance the personal and struggling period,
But I believe that management can be learned by experience only…


So Remember, “But I believe” is dominating over “It’s not easy

1 comment:

  1. It's not really easy to be apart of a family atmosphere...
    Learn from the girls....who always becomes 5he part of that family which they never saw in their life....

    ReplyDelete

Title Open For Audience

Despite the fact that romantic love is "wholly celebrated" in both Indian mass media (such as Bollywood) and folklore, arranged m...