Saturday 22 July 2017

Am More Than You Can See Me

Hello Friends,

I am back with a new lovely post written by one of My Bestie. . . AbhiVarsha 


Did you ever meet a disabled girl???  Did you ever think even she can love someone and at the same time she is afraid whether she will be loved my someone... 
And even if she loves..  Will she dare to express it?? 
Here is a cute and beautiful girl on wheels expressing her love to her loved one...


 #Love#Am more than u can see me 
                 



While I was trying hard to find myself, in this place of confusion I found you...      
                 
While I was trying to console myself that I am beautiful, you made me think I am..                       

Am I still really beautiful??                       

You are like a place for me to disappear - to disappear from my life's reality, to disappear into another new world                        

You are like a place for getting lost, getting lost from a night mare and finding myself in a colorful dream...     

                

Why do I always get surrounded with all these wondering questions???                       

Will you love me in my darkest hour???                       

Will you love me in my bitterest moments?                       

Will you love me in my smelliest filths???                       

Will you love me ever??

Why do I even bother to love you if am not in a place to love myself ??

Is it because you are my every reason to breathe,  my every hope to live, my every adventure to explore, my every dream to achieve???  

I sometimes wonder if you even think of me, if you even remember my name once you leave the library, if you feel the same as I do...                       

Every morning I get up not to fall for you, every night I sleep thinking I would forget u wen I wake up                       

But I don’t know why my heart aches when I get a call and your name displays on my phone screen                       

I don’t know why my breathe stops as soon as I look at u

Will I still get hurt when I am already trying to heal myself or will you give me a new world,  a world which I didn’t even dream about,  a world full of love?????      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you eager to listen reply from that guy??                        
Then you have to wait till tomorrow... 

Finally your wait is over. Click Here to read about the feelings of the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Open For Audience

Despite the fact that romantic love is "wholly celebrated" in both Indian mass media (such as Bollywood) and folklore, arranged m...