Saturday 22 July 2017

Am More Than You Can See Me [Guy's Response]

Hello Friends,

This the response from the guy who too loved the girl sitting on chair.

[If in case you don't know about the feelings of girl, then you can read here.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I usually question myself, whenever I look at my friends or others  is there something called love at first sight? Does it really exist? How is it possible to feel so much for a stranger, a passerby?

But, I found an answer when I saw you.

I keep myself busy with things to do But whenever I pause, I think of you..

Whenever I close my eyes, I see you sitting on the wheels, dreaming of wearing high-heels, dreaming of wearing a fashionable dress, dreaming of wearing make-up and walking the run-away.

I saw you looking at the girls jumping in puddles. I wonder what you were thinking of them Sitting there Hardly smiling

There is so much I want to tell you..

I want to tell you that you are amazing and beautiful

I want to show you how winning feels

I want to show you a new world, a world of hope..

I want to fill the blank pages of your life with beautiful memories, 
your dreams, the story of your own unique life..

I wish I could, but the words are trapped in my heart.

I dont know whether you are my weakness or my strength.. 

Sometimes that strength pushes me forward to express my feelings and sometimes that weakness holds me back..

I promise that I will be my true self. I will accept as you are. I will walk with you till the end of the road. I will there by your side in every turn you take. I will pick you up when you fall..

I promise to keep the smile on your face last forever.


I love you.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Love is more than just the dates, holding hands and kissing. It’s about accepting each other’s weirdness and flaws. It’s about being you and finding happiness together. It’s about making perfect memories out of imperfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title Open For Audience

Despite the fact that romantic love is "wholly celebrated" in both Indian mass media (such as Bollywood) and folklore, arranged m...